This magnificent suite was requested by the iconic Condé Nast Traveler. After seeing it, it was called “the perfect place to stay in Waimanalo” in an issue of ISLANDS Magazine. In 2015, Waimanalo was recently ranked the “Top Beach in the US”.
The high (14-foot) vaulted ceilings provide unequaled additional space and luxury. The open gables and banks of windows and glass doors provide an intimate connection to the sights of palm trees and mountain cliffs, sounds of the ocean and birds, and fragrances of the sea, pikake and frangipani, all delight the senses. (Past guests have likened ZEN to being in a “treehouse”, hence the nickname.)
An enormous granite countertop lends itself to food preparation and casual dining, while the over-sized stone bathroom has a huge walk-in shower with a river rock floor (fabulous on bare feet) and an incredible rain shower head that must be felt to be believed… the shower becomes yet another sensual treat.
Spacious east-west decks provide stunning views of the Ko’olau Mountains and are the perfect place to enjoy your morning brew, catch a few rays or to savor a glass of wine while watching a sleepy moonrise.
The sumptuous premium king bed—even some of our self-proclaimed “bed snob” guests have raved about our choice of mattress—is dressed in the coolest 100% pure cotton bed linens we could find.
Rates start at $285/night/weekly, monthly: $5999, plus Hawaii State Taxes (TAT@9.25%/GET@4.712%).
Click here if you wish to view the Garden Suites
- Peerless location, a one-minute stroll to a world-class beach
- Ideal for mature singles and couples
- Recent construction (2008)
- Apartment-sized at (900ft²/84m² floor space), 14′ open-beam ceilings
- Private entry through a guest lobby (600ft²/56m²)
- Secure, reserved off-street parking; gated property
- Hotel-grade king mattress, luxurious 100% pure cotton linens
- Open gables maximize air ventilation and comfort
- Well-equipped kitchen (induction cooktop, full-sized refrigerator, in-door ice)
- Huge stone bathroom with luxurious 8-inch rain shower head
- Very roomy walk-in closet, cedar chest of drawers
- LCD flat screen TV with remote and cable
- Three 62” quiet ceiling fans
- All windows and doors are fully-screened
- Two spacious private lanais, mountain views
- Spacious guest lobby (600ft²/56m²)
- High speed wifi everywhere on the property
- Big beach mat, insulated cooler tote and ice packs
- Hairdryer, make-up mirror
- Spacious cedar 9-drawer dresser, two luggage stands
- DVD player and film library
- Radio with alarm, iPod dock, mp3 player
- LED lights (perfect for reading in bed)
- Boogie boards, beach towels, beach chairs, coolers
- Use of new LG washer/dryer (detergent provided)
- Welcome Book: to help get you settled in
- Quiet residential neighborhood (15mph street)
- Airport shuttle option for auto-free travelers
- Eco-friendly! We rely on solar power (PV)
- We buy local, recycle, vermicompost
- We are members and producing farmers for our local co-op
- Welcoming and friendly resident caretaker
- Pooch tummy rubs available (upon request)