This beautiful studio is set in lush tropical gardens; fully-independent and designed for minimalist travelers who appreciate attention to detail. Premium queen bed in lightweight 100% cotton linens, a squeaky clean well-equipped kitchenette, an over-sized bathroom with full tub and shower, quiet split AC unit and everything you’ll need for a comfortable stay.
We believe size does matter when in the tropics! This studio is not only “floor roomy” at 400ft² (37m²), but the open-beam ceilings provide copious “overhead” space as well.
Architecturally-designed, both Garden Studios occupy a corner, optimizing tropical breezes, bird and ocean song. Step outside into the lush grass and rest under the canopy of old growth guava and banana trees.
Rates start at $179/night plus tax (13.96%) and cleaning fee. Ask about monthly rates.
Click here if you wish to view the Zen Treehouse
- Ideal for mature singles and couples
- Peerless location, a one-minute stroll to the #1 beach in the US
- Recent construction
- High efficiency split unit Mitsubishi a/c, super quiet
- Fully screened windows and doors
- Private entrance through a big guest lobby
- Off-street parking; secure, gated property
- Big shady tropical garden, with table and chairs, bbq
- Premium queen bed, 100% pure, cool cotton linens
- High speed wifi, accessible everywhere on property
- Modern kitchenette with induction cooktop, microwave, toaster, mini-fridge)
- Private over-sized bathroom; fluffy towels, tub/shower, plenty shelf space
- Spacious closet with lighted interior; big shelves for baggage
- Friendly manager available by text.
- Spacious guest lobby (600ft²/56m²)
- Home-grown organic bananas and guava (in season)
- LCD flat screen TV with remote, cable
- Indoor seating: dining table/desk; stools
- Outdoor chairs and table
- Reading lights positioned behind bed
- Beach chairs, mats, coolers, beach towels
- Shared and complimentary use of new LG washer/dryer
- Welcome Book: loaded with great information
- Quiet residential neighborhood (15mph street)
- Airport shuttle option for car-free travelers
- Eco-friendly! We are on PV and fully solar powered
- We: buy local, recycle, vermicompost
- We are members and producing farmers for our local co-op
- Sophie tummy rubs available (upon request)