Here’s how it works: You get $50, they get $50 too!
The Hale Nalo “Refer a Friend” Program makes it easy for you to tell your family, friends and colleagues about us and get rewarded at the same time! For every one of your referrals who becomes our paying guest, we will notate your guest record with a $50 credit. In addition, your referrals also get a $50 credit on their first-time booking. The following terms and conditions apply to this Program:
- You (aka “Referrer”) must be a past guest.
- Your family, friends, or colleagues (aka “Referees”) must book a first-time stay with us.
- You may earn one referral credit per booking (Couples will count as one referral.)
- Referees must choose “Refer a Friend” when prompted to say how they heard about us.
- Referees must tell us that you referred them when booking (in the “guest comments” area).
- Referees will get $50 deducted from their total on their first stay.
- You will also receive a $50 credit for each of your referrals that book a first-time stay.
- Referral program credits do not apply for any referrals prior to September 2012.
- Hale Nalo referral credits are not transferable or redeemable for cash; they expire 2 years after they post, so chop-chop!
- Hale Nalo reserves the right to terminate the account(s) of any guest for any reason.
- Hale Nalo will not store your referees’ names in any marketing database and will not contact your referees (other than to send a one-time email) unless your referees become our guest.
- Hale Nalo may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and the revised terms and conditions shall become effective immediately upon posting. Hale Nalo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Program at any time.
P.S. “We” and “us” refer to Hale ‘Nalo Beachside Vacation Rentals.
Last updated Sept 15, 2012